I walked behind the building to watch a couple monkeys climbing in the trees and on a balcony. I thought that was so cool. Went for a morning walk around the gardens then came back to have coffee with mike on our deck. Mike was on the deck posting a few pics and then turned to come inside when I saw a monkey walk across our railing of our balcony. Luckily he came back across and we caught him on video. I could have reach out and touched him. We are on the 7th floor in the middle of a huge building with a ocean view. Never thought for a second that we would see monkeys on our deck. It was amazing!! Then about 9:30 on our way to breakfast we walked past the " monkey tree " area where there were more that 20 white face monkeys playing.
A young girl had an apple and was sharing it with them. They were all around us. I had so much fun watching them. Mike took tons of pics. Then at lunch we noticed a bunch more monkeys climbing in the trees beside the restaurant. The sound of the jungle are all around us all the time.
Costa Rica is absolutely amazing!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment